The mountain is your playground on this surfy performance twin built for hitting features and locking in landings. All mountain freestyle chargers will benefit from the versatile Hybrid LowRize™ shape designed with the playful LowRize™ rocker in the tip and tail, and the responsive level micro-camber zone under foot. Featuring the latest in sidewall technology, Popwalls™ combine layers of carbon and Slimewalls® material to maximize response, grip and stability, making this twin ideal for going big while maintaining an all around playful feel.
- Hybrid LowRize™ Shape - This go anywhere twin shape features LowRize Rocker in the tip and tail and a level micro-camber zone between the feet.
- Popwalls™ Sidewalls - This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging riders’ experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Membrain® Top Sheet - Weighing less than half of traditional plastic top sheets, Membrain® maintains a smooth feel by infusing urethane into fabric. Along with pushing limits in the world of lightweight, this process also allows us to push the boundaries when it comes to graphics by utilizing the textures and aesthetics associated with a variety of fabrics.
- Carbon Array 5™ Laminates - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. 5 widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Hybrid Glass
- Fusion 4000™ Base
- Performance Tuned™ Core
- 2x4 Inserts
- Board Insiders Shred Cred 95 or Above - Every snowboard tested receives a Shred Cred score from one to 100 based on performance. The difference between the Shred Cred testing and other tests is that our demo team rides each snowboard for as long as it takes to get to know the board. - BoardInsiders.com