Cut loose on the award-winning Machete featuring Ride’s LowRize™ rocker shape that eliminates hook without sacrificing pop. This go anywhere freestyle twin combines our Pop Rods® 1.0 core for an extra dose of pop, with smooth-riding Slimewalls® sidewall technology and durable Cleave Edge™ steel for a fun surfy twin built to last.
- Pop Rods® 1.0 Core - More pop and smoother landings without added stiffness. Available in 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Slimewalls® Sidewall - Ride’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- LowRize™ Rocker Shape - A twin rockered shape that just lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot.
- Carbon Array 3™ Laminates - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. 3 widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Biaxial Glass
- Fusion 4000™ Base
- 2x4 Inserts