Riders who prefer a flat-rocker for a playful feel, effortless pressing and balance between the feet. Riders who prefer a little extra pop technology added to their flat-rocker for higher ollies and stomp-friendly performance off jumps.
- Camber: FreePop Rocker. Flat under foot with rocker in the nose and tail for balance, butter and float.
- Key Tech 1: SkateDeck Technology. A single horizontal laminate on top for more skate feel and added strength.
- Key Tech 2: Rebound Sidewalls. New elastic sidewall compound that absorbs impact for greater strength.
- Shape: True Twin
- Stomp Core Matrix with Full SkateDeck
- StraightBiax Laminate
- Impact Base
- HotRods: Glass Single Barrel