Designed, tested, and popularized with the help of jib sensei Jed Anderson and Mass-hole Chris Grenier, this board has grown some legs to stand on. You know what it is- featuring a Super Flat Profile, No Chip Tips, and EQ3 Sidecut mixed with our Easy Press Core for street supremacy over all others.
- CAMBER: HYBRID CAMBER
- TERRAIN: JIB
- SHAPE: TRUE TWIN -Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- PROFILE: SUPER FLAT - All Terrain Versatility Flat profile for catch free spins, honest presses and stability.
- SIDECUT: EQ3 - Always Grip, Never Slip OG Equalizer’s 3 straight lines evenly distribute pressure along your edge for easy access edge hold even on a softer board.
- CORE TYPE: ASPEN STRONG - CNC-selected high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- SUSPENSION: ROYAL RUBBER PADS - 4MM Soft Royal Rubber (Royal means extra thick) blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- BASE MATERIAL: EXTRUDED EG - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- FACTORY FINISH:
- STANDARD STONE FINISH - Optimized extruded base structure for any snow condition.
- FREESTYLE EDGE BEVEL - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3 degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and park shred.
- NO CHIPS TIPS - Durable by design No Chip Tips turn board blowouts into a thing of the past. Full aluminum tip and tail protection for the most durably designed decks you can get.
- EASY PRESS CORE - Perfect Presses Tested by Chris Grenier and Jed Anderson in cities far and wide, Easy Press Core manhandles rails and ledges with a softer flex that never buckles. Press the hell out of your board without stacking up a pile of snapped decks.
- BA MD - Biaxial Medium Density fiberglass.
- SPECIFICS: 4X2 INSERTS
- FLEX: 2