SALOMON 2014 THE VILLAIN - PAST SEASON
- CAMBER: HYBRID CAMBER
- TERRAIN: JIB, PARK & FREESTYLE
- SHAPE: TRUE TWIN -Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- PROFILE: ROCK OUT CAMBER - Poppy Ass Jib Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber under the feet for Response and a Rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- SIDECUT: EQ RAD - The Premium Blend EQ and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of response and playfulness..
- CORE TYPE: ASPEN SLCT - Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- SUSPENSION: ROYAL RUBBER PADS - 4MM Soft Royal Rubber (Royal means extra thick) blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- BASE MATERIAL: SINTERED EG - Engineered for a super fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- FACTORY FINISH:
- MEDIUM STONE FINISH - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- FREESTYLE EDGE BEVEL - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3 degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and park shred.
- POPSTER BOOSTER - Durable by design No Chip Tips turn board blowouts into a thing of the past. Full aluminum tip and tail protection for the most durably designed decks you can get.
- BA MD - Biaxial Medium Density fiberglass.
- SPECIFICS: 4X2 INSERTS
- FLEX: 4