Many bindings can get placed in a generic pile of averageness but the Union Crab-Grab Snowboard Binding destroys the norm with one of the grippiest bindings the world has ever seen. Union teamed up with the genius's behind Crab Grab, a group of mad scientists studying everything grippy, to support the demanding unstrapped riding of Scott Stevens. Of course it's strapped up with a Dupont™ Zytel® ST baseplate for unmatched durability that's backed by a lifetime warranty and the Crab Grab Polyurethane Fabric that captures an insane amount of binding boot stickiness. This legendary collaboration of two insane companies was extremely fruitful and park rats everywhere send their thanks.
- Dupont™ Zytel® ST - The highest-quality nylon, used on all Union baseplates, results in strength, safety, security and the confidence of a Lifetime warranty.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag - Strongest in the business.
- Dual Density Injected EVA Bushings
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System - Multi-Layer Strap Core evenly distributes pressure.
- Grip Polyurethane Fabric - Covered in polyurethane, this binding's may be the grippiest the world's ever seen.
- Magnesium Buckles - The high-tech process produces a material four-times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight. Plus, magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eight most abundant material on the planet.
- Team Highbacks - Tried and true, the symmetrical team highback is a favorite of team riders like Torstein Horgmo.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware - The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
- 4x4 Channel Disc - Compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and Channel mounting systems.