An instant favorite for much of the Ride team, keep your eyes peeled for Ladley and Cantin having more fun than you on this wild ride. The Twin Rocker shape has minimal rocker with a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail. Providing supreme landing control and pop, this Ride features Slimewalls® sidewall tech, Pop Rods 2.0® core and Cleave Edge™ steel for a smooth-riding durable deck built to lap the park like the pros.
- Twin Rocker Shape - This twin shape has minimal rocker featuring a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail.
- Slimewalls® Sidewall - Ride’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 3™ Laminates - This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. 3 widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Pop Rods® 2.0 Core - More pop and smoother landings without added stiffness. Available in 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Hybrid Glass
- Fusion 4000™ Base
- Board Insiders Shred Cred 95 of Above - Every snowboard tested receives a Shred Cred score from one to 100 based on performance. The difference between the Shred Cred testing and other tests is that our demo team rides each snowboard for as long as it takes to get to know the board. - BoardInsiders.com