Burton Women's Lexa Re:Flex Binding Powder Blush 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Standing the test of time takes more than durability, it requires evolving, too. The women's Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings bring across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex plus the latest strap and buckle tech to make sure the Lexa's blend of comfort and control continues to deliver the versatility that put it on the map. Days on your board are better with full underfoot cushioning to reduce fatigue and add comfort.
Mounting System: Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Cushioning: SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
Highback: Single-component Canted Hi-back
Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 Ankle Strap
Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap
Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
Baseplate: Single-component Baseplate
Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
Flex: 7-8 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power, Precision, Control.
Mounting System: Universal
4x4, 4x2, Channel
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.