Burton [ak] Surgence Tour Pack True Black 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Why carry more than you need to? With the Burton [ak] Surgence Tour 18L Backpack you get just the right amount of space for layers, snacks, water, and the tech you need for a summit scramble. Vest-like shoulder straps offer on-the-fly access to high-use essentials like a camera, snacks, or your phone. Dial in the straps for a nice low-profile fit and hit the trail.
100D x 160D Nylon Cordura Dobby Ripstop with C0 DWR and PU Backing / 210D Nylon Cordura® Ripstop with C0 DWR and PU Coating
- Dimensions: 21in x 12in x 6in / 52cm x 29cm x 16cm; Weight: 1.7lbs; Volume: 18L
- The design built for the ascent customer with a focus on freedom of movement. The style provides quick access pocketing on innovative vest like shoulder straps to keep the user moving with out having to take the pack off.
- Adjustable and Breathable Vest Style Shoulder Straps, Board Carry Straps, Built-In Helmet Carry with Attachment Loops, Dual Adjustable Sternum Strap System, Ergonomic Back Panel with Airflow Channels, External attachment loops,
- Fleece-Lined Goggle/Accessory Pocket, Hydration Sleeve, Ice Axe and Pole Carry, Internal Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip,
- Multiple External Accessory Pockets, Snow Tool Organization in Main Compartment
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.