Burton Blossom Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Get creative. Free to be. Free to create.
Left to their own devices, team riders got creative and designed the Burton Blossom Snowboard. It sets you up with a solid true twin platform to spin, stomp, and ride as you like.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core: Stronger and lighter woods to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD: Engineered wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam: Provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel® Board Mount: Designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Precision, control and pop. The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 6-8 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.