Burton Family Tree Power Wagon Wide Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Stability and Control for Getting After It
Like a pickup truck that can take a beating and keep on truckin', the Burton Family Tree Power Wagon Snowboard is for hauling ass, no matter the conditions. Its a full-gas board with a directional bias that keeps it stable without limiting its options. From the edge hold to handle bigger and steeper terrain to flex that supports speed and control, it's an all-mountain ripper with a hint of big mountain freeride.
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Balanced Freeride Geometry – Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate between twin and directional with setback camber and a side-cut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections under your feet and thinner, more flexible sections in between making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Freeride Focus Family Tree boards are designed to feed the freeride mindset, and the Power Wagon is made to charge in varied conditions and big terrain.
- *Wide: recommended 11.5+ men's boot size*
Profile: Directional Camber
Camber underfoot with a bit of rocker lift in the nose gives you the ultimate best of both worlds for a pow ready board that holds up in any condition.
This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in pow.
A smooth, reliable ride.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 6-8 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.