Burton Men's [ak] Cyclic Gore-Tex 2L Bib Pant True Black 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Backcountry-Tested Bibs for Dedicated Riders.
Dry and comfortable isn't just nice. It's mandatory when you're dedicated to riding from deep winter to late spring. The men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Bib Pants are right there with you. We're talking proven stormproof materials and the features you need to keep your program organized and moving forward whether you're doing park laps or searching for the next secret stash.
Waterproofing: GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric
Fit: Regular Fit
- Living Lining® mapped with Recycled Soft Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy and shaped for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; YKK® water-resistant zippers; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders; Internal waist adjustment; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Triple-needle reinforced stitching; Crotch gusset for mobility; Anti-scuff cuffs; Bungee cuff elevators
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.