Burton Men's [ak] Cyclic Gore-Tex 2L Pant Buttermilk 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Dry and comfortable isn't just nice. It's mandatory when you're dedicated to riding from deep winter to late spring. The men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Cyclic Pants are right there with you. We're talking proven stormproof materials and the features you need to keep your program organized and moving forward whether you're doing park laps or searching for the next secret stash.
- Living Lining® mapped with Recycled Soft Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with soft taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting; Crotch gusset for mobility
- Anti-scuff cuffs with bungee cuff elevators; Triple-needle-reinforced stitching; YKK® water-resistant zippers
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.