Burton Men's [ak] Freebird Gore-Tex 3L Stretch Bib Pant True Black 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
When it's waist deep and dumping, there is no substitute for the men's Burton [ak] Freebird GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Bib Pants. They feel light and mobile, but they're packed with backcountry-worthy tech to keep you warm, dry, and focused on the moment whether you're hiking, splitting, sledding, or simply riding the lift. From pocket placement, stretch fabric, and adjustable suspenders that make sense when you're layered up, you'll be riding more and messing with your layers less in these bibs.
Fit: Regular Fit
- Relaxed fit allows for easy movement, with room for layers underneath; Internal waist adjustment; Stretch fabrication
- Upper body: GORE-TEX C-Knit™ three-layer fabric with integrated stretchy materials for easy movement is durably waterproof and softer, lighter, and more breathable than traditional three-layer GORE-TEX, offering a natural, easy-wearing feel of a lightweight softshell that still sheds wet weather
- Lower body: GORE-TEX three-layer (3L) fabric uses a sandwich construction with the waterproof, breathable GORE membrane laminated between the durable outer shell material and a lightweight backer. Three-layer jackets and pants tend to be lighter, lower-bulk, higher performance, and more versatile than two-layer (2L) designs; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Articulated patterning for mobility; Triple-needle-reinforced stitching; Internal waist adjustment; Crotch gusset for mobility; Adjustable hook-and-loop suspenders; Bungee cuff elevators; Anti-scuff cuffs
- Crossflow venting; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting; Exterior thigh vents
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.