Burton Men's [ak] LZ Gore-Tex Down 2L Jacket True Black 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
Stormproof Warmth for the Coldest Days.
Why let cold and stormy slow you down. You don't have to worry about how cold or deep it is. Just zip up the men's Burton [ak] LZ Down Jacket, buckle your bindings, and ride the day away. We're talking proven waterproof coverage and our warmest down puffy all in one. It adds [ak]-level details, so you have all the mobility you need to slash and carve at will.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 70D Ripstop Weave Fabric Blocked with GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 200D Plain Weave Fabric [Side Panels]
- Living Lining® Mapped with Lightweight 30D Ripstop Down Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth; Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; 200D nylon side panels provide durability; RECCO® reflector; YKK® water-resistant zippers
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.