Burton Men's [ak] Swash Gore-Tex 2L Jacket Geocamo 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Our Highest Tech Two-Layer Jacket.
Shake of cold lift rides and biting winds without compromising on your mobility in the men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket. Its core-focused insulation cranks up the heat, just like wearing an insulated vest under your shell, and leaves your arms unrestricted and free to move. A finely tuned list of rider-designed features keeps you focused on scoping lines and sticking every landing.
Fit: Regular Fit
- Living Lining® Mapped with Lightweight 30D Ripstop Down Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric, Closed Cell Mesh and Recycled Soft Taffeta
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation [60g front and back body] repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions; GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood-length-adjustment YKK® water-resistant zippers; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; 200D nylon side panels provide durability; Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.