Burton Men's Custom Flying V Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Snowboarding's one answer to all-terrain. From its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and super-versatile board. The Custom Flying V combines camber's power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
Profile: Hybrid Camber
- Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Flying V Bend: Features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness, and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focus edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- Twin Flex: Perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Super Fly II 700G Core: Uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Dualzone EGD: Engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass: Optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- WFO Base: Infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- The Channel® Board Mount: Designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
Profile: Hybrid Camber
The perfect rocker/camber hybrid. Shortened rocker between inserts and camber underfoot with rockered tip/tail for control/precision/float.
Central rocker builds in carve, edge hold, and float. Cambers builds in stability and control. Full contact and control in all conditions.
A smooth, reliable ride.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 4-6 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
Base: Sintered WFO
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.