Burton Men's Custom X Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Hard charging precision. Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the men's Burton Custom X Snowboard repeatedly delivers for snowboarding's most demanding riders thanks to precise design and powerful drive. The hardest charging board we make, its carbon-fueled snap and twin flex inspire speed and the freedom to explore. The camber is dialed for powerful turns and poppy precision with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Camber Bend: This profile advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Flex: Perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Dragonfly 600G Core with Multizone EGD: Uses end-grain woods in impact zones for lighter weight that doesn't sacrifice strength.
- 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Fiberglass: Optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix, adding a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel and including carbon strands that give your board extra life.
- WFO Base: Infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- The Channel® Board Mount: Designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
Precision, control and pop.
The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
A smooth, reliable ride.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 8-9 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
Base: Sintered WFO
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases. WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.