Burton Men's Flight Attendant Wide Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Prepare for take off. Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the men's Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is a free spirit that dissects pow and hard-pack with equal precision. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain versatility, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
- Freeride Directional Shape: Features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck.
- 10mm Taper: provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- A Directional Camber Bend: This profile has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- Directional Flex: Features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Super Fly II 700G Core: Uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD: Engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam: Provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- WFO Base: Infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- The Channel® Board Mount: Designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
- Wide: for riders with 11.5+ boots
Profile: Directional Camber
Camber underfoot with a bit of rocker lift in the nose gives you the ultimate best of both worlds for a pow ready board that holds up in any condition. This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in pow.
Shape: Directional Tapered
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. The tail sinks in pow for better float and quicker turns. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation with a surfy feel in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
Flex: 4 - 5 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.