Burton Mystery Hometown Hero Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Profile: Directional Camber
Bend: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a side-cut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- Taper: 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Core: Dragonfly II™ 500G Core
- Multizone EGD™: A Burton exclusive. Manipulating the angles and direction of wood grain placement within the core results in ultimate edge-hold, response, and durability. In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel - the area from which a rider's power emanates - for ultimate strength and edge control.
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy: A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- WFO Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- Squeezebox: Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Split Channel Board Mount: The strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup
- Mystery Base: what can we say, Burton has left this one a total mystery
Profile: Directional Camber
Camber underfoot with a bit of rocker lift in the nose gives you the ultimate best of both worlds for a pow ready board that holds up in any condition.
This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in pow.
A smooth, reliable ride.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 5-7 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
Base: Methlon Base
Top secret formula not only specific to Burton, but specific to this board!
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.