Burton Women's Stylus Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
The journey starts here. Hands down the easiest to learn board in the women's line, the women's Burton Stylus is made for aspiring riders looking to build their skills foundation. Like setting a pen to a blank piece of paper, the Stylus silences your fears, teaching balance and board control from the first time you strap in with an easygoing feel, forgiving flex and a virtually-catch free riding experience. It's stable and maneuverable, no matter which way you point it.
- Twin Shape: Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Flat Profile: This profile Provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience.
- Easy Bevel: Gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board with super soft flex and a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow, making it virtually impossible to catch an edge.
- Twin Flex: Perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Fly 900G Core: A classic tip-to-tail wood core that utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- Biax Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park.
- Extruded Base: Provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance.
- The Channel® Board Mount: Designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.
Profile: Flat Top
Stability, balance and edge control. A completely flat base allows for complete stability, making it the ideal board profile to learn to snowboard on. When the rider’s weight is on the board the nose and tail are kicked up for a catch free and loose riding experience.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 2-3 (Scale 1 - 10)
Forgiving, easy to learn and progress on.
Low and easy maintenance, less expensive. Great for beginners and Freestyle riders.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.