Jones Men's Ultra Mountain Twin Snowboard 2024
You Save: $90.00 (15%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Ultra Mountain Twin is a lean and mean directional twin freestyle board built with speed boosting, chatter sucking premium materials. It’s designed for the expert freerider who likes to throw big tricks outside the terrain park. The Ultra Twin’s shape features blunt tips for reduced swing weight, Traction Tech edges to keep you locked in on firm snow and a 3D Contour Base that makes every turn more effortless. Balanced rocker in the tip and tail deliver serious float in pow, while camber underfoot gives the Ultra Mountain Twin snap and hold on hard pack. The Sintered 9900 base provides the speed boost you need to go big off any feature and the Flax/Basalt Power Stringers plus Ash Veneer topsheet provide the stability to stomp. The Ultra Twin also has added stance options with the Freestyle/Freeride Stance Pack.
Terrain: All Mountain
- Power Core: Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
- Ultra Construction: Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. Jones tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth.
- Power Sustainable Basalt Stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Ash Veneer: Thin ash wood veneer layer that functions as both a protective topsheet and a global reinforcement layer. The thin wood stringers that make up the topsheet provide even flex and suck up chatter from uneven snow conditions.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Premium base material made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is highly wax absorbent, easy to repair and wicked fast.
- Triax Fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Recycled Black ABS
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- Freeride Freestyle Pack
- Directional Twin
- Twin Flex pattern
- Blunt Nose
- Traction Tech
- Progressive Sidecut
- Wend Natural Wax
- Bio Resin
- Factory Tuned
- Forever Flex
- Flip-Flop Base
Profile: Camrock (Multi-Camber)
A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. CamRock improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
Shape: Directional Twin
Directional twins are a combination of true twins and directional boards, combining the best elements of both designs to create one versatile board that can do it all.
Flex: 9 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.