Jones Men's Ultralight Solution Wide Splitboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Ultralight Solution is built for powerful riders who like to throttle turns at top speed and push the limits of what’s possible in the backcountry. It features a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a stiff flex that makes it the most stable, damp and responsive split in the Jones line. For better float in pow, the Ultralight Solution’s tapered shape sinks the tail and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more effortless. For added response the Ultralight Solution is built with a new eco-topsheet, 2x Carbon stringers and an Ultra Core that has Koroyd sections in the nose and tail that absorb chatter at a fraction of the weight of wood. For added edge grip and torsional board lock, the Ultralight Solution features Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0 and Karakoram 3C Clips that clamp together with a three point tension system.
Profile: Multi Camber
- Fusion Carbon: This cutting edge board lay-up process is the latest evolution of our previous Fusion Tech construction and reduces board weight and improves durability by combining board materials in two stages.
- Fusion Core: The Fusion Core is our lightest wood core yet. Core is made from mostly paulownia with specifically positioned pockets of poplar for improved durability and response.
- Ultra Construction: Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard.We’ve tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth.
- Ultralight ECO-Topsheet: Super damp, durable and lightweight topsheet material made from organic plant material.
- Koroyd® Core: Award-winning synthetic core material developed for the aerospace industry. Koroyd is the lightest and dampest core material we’ve ever tested. Koroyd absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight of wood which enhances board control and riding confidence.
- Ultra Base: Jones exclusive base material that sets new performance standards. Lab results and snow testing show 25% better wax absorption, better glide in warm/wet snow and better durability for grinding. We’ve also doubled the amount of wax and mixed multiple wax types for a faster factory wax in a wider range of conditions.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 3C with Tip-Lock: Karakoram Ultra Clips 3C feature a three point tension system. Ultralight and exclusive to Jones, these clips redefine split clip technology. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Outer Oversized Recycled Edges
- Inner Thin Recycled Edges
- Stainless Steel Reinforcement
- Tapered Shape, 12.5mm
- Directional Flex pattern
- Blunt Nose
- Boltless Bridge
- In. & Out. Traction Tech
- Progressive Sidecut
- Wend Natural Wax
- Bio Resin
- Factory Tuned
- Forever Flex
- Wide: For 11.5+ Men's snowboard boots
Profile: Directional Rocker (Multi-Camber)
A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker than tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tips floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder.
Flex: 9 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.