Jones Men's Ultralight Stratos Wide Splitboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Ultralight Stratos Split is a dynamic and versatile splitboard built for extending your range and pushing your riding potential in all-conditions. Built with the body of a directional freeride board and the spirit of a freestyle board, it has an energetic board feel thanks to a narrow sidecut and a camber heavy directional rocker profile. For added float and quick edge-to-edge response, it features 10 mm of taper and a 3D Contour Base 3.0. The Ultralight Stratos is built with our ultralight Fusion Carbon construction including a wood core made with two sections of Koroyd that absorb chatter at a fraction of the weight of wood. For added edge grip and unmatched torsional board lock, it’s built with Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0, the Boltless Bridge, Karakoram Tip Lock Tip Clips and Karakoram 3C Clips that clamp together with a three point tension system. New for 23/24, the Ultralight Stratos Split is built with an eco-topsheet.
Profile: Multi Camber
Terrain: All Mountain
- Fusion Carbon: This cutting edge board lay-up process is the latest evolution of our previous Fusion Tech construction and reduces board weight and improves durability by combining board materials in two stages.
- Fusion Core: The Fusion Core is our lightest wood core yet. Core is made from mostly paulownia with specifically positioned pockets of poplar for improved durability and response.
- Ultra Construction: Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. Jones tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth.
- Koroyd® Core: Award-winning synthetic core material developed for the aerospace industry. Koroyd is the lightest and dampest core material we’ve ever tested. Koroyd absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight of wood which enhances board control and riding confidence.
- Ultralight ECO-Topsheet: Super damp, durable and lightweight topsheet material made from organic plant material.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Ultra Base: Jones exclusive base material that sets new performance standards. Lab results and snow testing show 25% better wax absorption, better glide in warm/wet snow and better durability for grinding. We’ve also doubled the amount of wax and mixed multiple wax types for a faster factory wax in a wider range of conditions.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 3C with Tip-Lock: Karakoram Ultra Clips 3C feature a three point tension system. Ultralight and exclusive to Jones, these clips redefine split clip technology. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Stainless Steel Reinforcement
- Outer Oversized Recycled Edges
- Inner Thin Recycled Edges
- Recycled Rounded ABS
- Tapered Shape, 10mm
- Directional Flex pattern
- Blunt Nose
- Boltless Bridge
- In. & Out. Traction Tech
- Progressive Sidecut
- Wend Natural Wax
- Bio Resin
- Factory Tuned
- Forever Flex
- Wide: For 11.5+ Men's snowboard boots
Profile: Directional Rocker (Multi-Camber)
A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker than tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tips floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder.
Flex: 7 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.