Jones Women's Stratos Splitboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The new Women’s Stratos split is an all-conditions, all-terrain splitboard built for ripping turns, slashing gullies and boosting airs in the backcountry. A directional freeride shape blended with the board feel of a freestyle stick give it a remarkable energy on snow. The Women’s Stratos Split’s energetic board feel is thanks to a narrow sidecut, friendly flex and camber heavy directional rocker profile, while 10mm of taper and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 keep it super quick edge-to-edge. For added response, the Women’s Stratos Split is built with our premium Ultra core, Power Basalt stringers and an ECO-plastic topsheet. For added edge grip and epic torsional board lock, it features Inner/ Outer Traction Tech 3.0, the Boltless Bridge, and Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0. Nimble and confident in any terrain, the Women’s Stratos Split will make you want to slice and dice your way down a run the most fun way possible.
Terrain: All Mountain
Response: Medium Responsive
- Ultra Core: Dual density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.
Power Sustainable Basalt Stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer
power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Biax Fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Premium base material made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is highly wax absorbent, easy to repair and wicked fast.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 with Tip-Lock: Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 are lighter weight, clamp tighter and have a smaller footprint than the original Ultra Clip. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Inner Thin Recycled Edges
- Recycled Rounded ABS
- Tapered Shape, 10mm
- Directional Flex pattern
- Blunt Nose
- Boltless Bridge
- In. & Out. Traction Tech
- Progressive Sidecut
- Wend Natural Wax
- Bio Resin
- Factory Tuned
- Forever Flex
Profile: Directional Rocker (Multi-Camber)
A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker than tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tips floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder.
Flex: 7 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.