K2 Men's Antidote Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Built at our Team's request and targeted at the advanced-to-expert level rider, the Antidote is an all-new all-mountain snowboard that blurs the lines between freeride and freestyle. It feels most at home charging around the resort and takes a liking to more significant freestyle features. Learning from the success of the Alchemist, K2 has included a ton of technology into this directional twin. They have added their patented SpaceGlass™ technology to the tip and tail of this new model. Weight reduction allows for quicker spins, and a more rigid material means better edge pressure at the contact points.
K2's all-new Recess3D technology removes material from the board, helping to reduce weight and chatter and add a visual depth to the top sheet.
While the rest of the board is absolutely packed with tech features, the key element that makes the Antidote perform so well is the 3D Base Contour. 3mm of contour from contact-to-contact point in the tip and tail makes this board ride like nothing else. Adding 3D shaping to the base helps to deflect soft snow, eases the process of turn initiation, deflects chunder and crud when it gets hectic, and gives the Antidote a more "catch-free" ride.
Terrain: Powder/All Mountain
- A1 CORE: Lightweight, snappy, and durable, our ALL NEW! A1 Core is made from three renewable species of timber - Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia. Aspen-dominant to highlight the snap and response of this wood, we've combined it with Bamboo at 30 ° underfoot to increase strength, supercharge the edge-to-edge response, and increase the pressure distribution along the edge. We've also placed lightweight paulownia in the tip and tail to help to reduce swing weight.
- RECESS 3D: By reducing the number of materials in low-stress zones, we’re able to minimize the swing weight of your snowboard while also reducing chatter in the tip and tail - all without sacrificing strength.
- SPACEGLASS™: A pre-cured fiberglass insert placed in the board's tip to reduce swing weight and add durability and maneuverability.
- 3D BASE CONTOUR: 3mm of 3D contour (spoon) that gradually blends from the running surface deflects soft snow, eases turn initiation, and remains predictable on hardpack.
- WAX INFUSED SINTERED 4001 BASE: Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 Base - Built using the hardest and fastest Sintered base material on the market from Crown, the Wax-Infused Sintered 4001 holds wax longer than other Sintered bases for a smoother glide, longer.
- ICG™ 20 CARBON GLASS: ICG™ 20 Triax Glass with Carbon - Integrating tip-to-tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass layups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing the snowboard's pop, liveliness, and longevity without adding unnecessary rigidity.
- CARBON DARKWEB: A carbon fiber lay-up that aids in energy transfer and stability, speeding up edge-to-edge transitions and keeping you in control in times of need.
- 3D CONTOUR NOSE: 8mm of convex 3D contour (spoon), gradually blended from the running surface into the nose of the board to float like hell and maintain a predictable feel on hardpack.
- 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
Profile: Camber Profile
The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
Shape: Directional Twin
Directional twins are a combination of true twins and directional boards, combining the best elements of both designs to create one versatile board that can do it all.
Flex: 8 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.