Ride Deep Fake Wide Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The all new Ride Deep Fake is a freeride specialist with big ambitions. Those ambitions include - but are not limited to - slaying pow, zooming groomers, and world domination. Ride's Directional Extra Camber profile combines with their Tapered Linear Quadratic Side-cut for incredible stability, power, and edge-hold for no-speed-limit riding, while brand new Metal Slim-wall construction adds a layer of Titanal into the mix for improved durability and response. The Deep Fake is no joke, take a rip and find out!
- Directional Extra Camber: A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- Tapered Linear Quadratic Side-cut: A directional side-cut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Laminates: Carbon Array 5™: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- Pre-Cured Glass: USA-made pre-cured fiberglass optimizes glass to resin ratios to create the most consistent flex pattern possible. No other glass provides this level of stability and control.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Metal Slimwalls®: Ride’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- 2 x 4 Inserts
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Wide: for riders with 11.5+ boots
Profile: Directional Camber
Camber underfoot with a bit of rocker lift in the nose gives you the ultimate best of both worlds for a pow ready board that holds up in any condition. This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in pow.
However, they are not as forgiving of mistakes and can be more difficult to learn or progress on than a rocker or hybrid bend.
Shape: Directional Tapered
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. The tail sinks in pow for better float and quicker turns. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation with a surfy feel in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
Flex: 6-7 (Scale 1 - 10)
Responsive Flex. Power. Precision. Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.