Rome Men's Artifact Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Artifact is a corner stone of the Rome board collection thanks to its jib-happy flex profile and utterly too fun park performance. With the reliable power of Stay Positive Camber, Flax Impact Plates, a pressable flex profile and the locked-in feeling that only Double Kick provides, the Artifact is pure park annihilator. Park rats, van dwellers, stair shovelers and jib kids everywhere know, the Artifact is the truth.
- Bamboo HotRods: Torsional flexibility, pressable yet reliable all-mountain charging. HotRods are used in a variety of configurations to enhance the board's pop and responsiveness. Each configuration compliments the board’s intended riding style and shape by enhancing the responsiveness where needed.
- DoubleKick: Used on freestyle-oriented boards, Double Kick is an aggressive, two-part rise in the boards nose and tail. Designed for locked in presses, torsional stability and riding away from sketchy landings.
- Flax Impact Plates: New for this season we overhauled Rome's industry leading Impact Plates. Now with a full woven flax construction and a new shape that covers and reinforces the insert pack. Flax Impact Plates are designed to make boards more durable. Flax Impact Plates help absorb impact and add increased strength without changing the board’s flex pattern.
- Biax Fiberglass: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and pressable
- Stomp Core: Rome's most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction.
Profile: Stay Positive Camber
Powerful and predictable, tried-and-true camber
The side profile of camber looks like a rainbow. Tried and true, camber has been the dominant board bend in the snowboard industry for almost 40 years. Adopted from the bend of alpine skis, camber snowboards deliver precise turning and edge control, with spring-loaded pop due to the bend in the board, providing better jumping characteristics. Advanced riders tend to prefer this bend, especially for hard carving and high-speed riding. Even when it comes to softer park snowboards, camber boards deliver exceptional pop and control.
However, they are not as forgiving of mistakes and can be more difficult to learn or progress on than a rocker or hybrid bend.
Boards built with fully symmetrical specs; sidecuts, flex patterns and nose and tail lengths. True twin boards are great for freestyle riding and progression.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 4 (Scale 1 - 10)
A jibber's delight.
Base: Extruded (Powerslide Base)
A new base material that features improved wax absorption, increased durability and the most bang for your buck.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.