TSG Kids' Youth Nipper Maxi Helmet - Satin Paynes Grey
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
A sleek, compact shell, an amazing fit and super-lightweight construction - the Nipper Maxi helmet is built for youth and smaller sized adult heads. The In-Mould construction makes it ultra-light, while our anatomically shaped, low-profile design guarantees a comfortable, secure fit. Rigged out with easy to adjust size pads for fine-tuning your fit.
- In-Mold Construction is a technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure. In the first step, the flat PC sheet is heated and deep-drawn over the helmet mold. Then the outline of the helmet shell and the holes are milled out. This PC shell is then placed in the helmet mold and the anchors for straps and fitting systems are placed. Then the mold will be closed, and the EPS is injected. Now the polycarbonate shell bonds with the EPS and a super light, yet extremely stable helmet is created.
- 12 vents with airflow channels, keeping your head cool.
- Light, interior fit pads: Removable and hand washable.
- Low fit - protecting more of the back of your head and neck.
- In order to lift the TSG helmet from the head, more power is needed than with competition models. This is important so that the helmet does not slip during use and above all remains in the correct position even in the event of a fall.
- Reflective straps and or prints for additional visibility and safety.
- The GS or “Geprüfte Sicherheit” (tested safety) Mark is a voluntary certification mark applied to finished products that signifie their compliance with all of the statutory requirements of the German Product Safety Act (ProdSG), which are more stringent than the EN standards.
- CERTIFICATIONS: CE EN 1078, CPSC
- Fits heads with a circumference of 52-54cm
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.