Vans Skate Old Skool - Hockey Skateboards Black/Snake
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
With a unique combination of grit, attention to detail, and a raw, no-frills approach, Hockey brings a necessary rebellious edge to modern skateboard culture. This attitude and ethos are reflected in everything from the brand’s bold, high-saturation designs to its heavy hitting skate clips—and, of course, its footwear collaborations.
Since first working together in 2018, Vans Skateboarding and Hockey have established a singular aesthetic of their own. This season, a fresh iteration of the Skate Old Skool continues this partnership. Boasting a black and gum color scheme with snakeskin embellishments and bold red block letter embroidery, the Vans x Hockey Skate Old Skool meets the no-holds-barred skate style of the Hockey team while delivering a distinct look packed full of Vans Skateboarding’s very best tech.
- Colorway by Andrew Allen for Hockey, with a snakeskin-printed liner and a custom box that nods to his beloved dog Ronnie.
- DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- Fully Redesigned Uppers - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- SickStick™ gum rubber compound is Vans' stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.